Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And I'm Back...

OK...I know it has been ages since I have posted. And I promise to post once a day to catch you all up on all the good things that have been going on in my life since March (If I can remember...getting very old!).

But to tide you over, here is one of my favorite photos...me and my dad in Kampala before going to see The Little Shop of Horrors put on by the Kampala Amateur Dramatic Society and a special after show visit to the Kampala Serena Hotel for appies and drinks. It was a wonderful evening in it's normalness. Because for me, life in Africa is normal (as normal as insanity on a daily basis can be!). Kampala was and always will be home for me. I am not a tourist when I am there; I wanted the time spent in the city to be like being at home. I think it worked. We watched tv movies on the computer, made dinner, visited with friends, walked to the mall, ate ice cream and saw a movie. Nothing touristy about that!



No comments: