Sunday, August 30, 2009

Major Accomplishment

OK...this will be a short post...

Last week I went down to our site office in Kalemie to do a small training session. I have created a new Excel Spread sheet that combines both budget lines and figures with the actuals that are posted. You would think this would be easy...but when you have a hundred lines + budget with lines that are charged to the same account code, it makes tracking budget spending a little difficult. However, I think I cracked the code and have come up with the perfect spread sheet.

But that's not the major accomplishment. I gave the entire training in FRENCH! Ok, honestly, maybe it was 98% French and 2% English. Either way...whoo hoo me!

1 comment:

anita said...

Tres bien!!
Good grief that is quite the accomplishment. You go girl!!